To enable us to continue to provide a personal and quality service we would appreciate your assistance in complying with the following points:
- We would be grateful if you could keep as close as possible to the arrival/departure appointments agreed. If you need to change the arrangements please contact us at the earliest opportunity.For your convenience we are open 7 days a week at the following times:
- Mornings: 9.00am-11.00am
- Afternoons: 4.00pm-5.00pm
Please be aware that the cattery will be closed to customers at all others times.
- When arriving at the cattery please use the car parking area provided and at all times refrain from parking in the lane so as not to block access for our neighbours. Please note that the cattery accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to your vehicle whilst on the premises.
- For the safety and security of your cat we strongly advise the use of a suitable secure carrier to transport your cat to and from the cattery. Please ask if you require assistance in carrying your cat – we are always happy to help.
- It is a condition that your cat has been recently treated with a preparation such as Frontline or Advantage for the control of flea infestation. Flea collars are not considered sufficient protection and the use of all collars is discouraged due to risk of injury. If flea infestation is evident we will treat your cat appropriately at your expense.
- Please bring current vaccination records with you each time your cat boards with us – the terms of our license prohibit boarding without one.
- We provide a variety of popular brands of food from which you may select a suitable diet for your cat. These include Whiskas, Felix, Iams & Hills Science Diet. You are welcome to bring your own food if you prefer but please note we do not offer any reductions in the boarding fee.
- Payment for boarding include the day of arrival plus the day of departure, not the number of nights. Unused days must be paid for as booked. Payment is by cash or cheque only payable to T.J Woodgate.
- Should your cat require veterinary attention whilst in our care we will arrange either for a vet to visit us here or for your cat to be taken to the vets, whichever is appropriate. A charge of £20 will be made to cover time and transport costs. All veterinary fees must be paid for by you.